Uses for Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream


The Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream is a staple in 75% of peoples beauty regime. The other 25% of people haven't tried it yet. I still can't believe after all these years of hearing about it I have only just got round to purchasing it. When I purchased this I got it in a kit along with the hand cream, lip balm and makeup bag. This is a multi purpose product which has a function for everything. 

TAME BROWS
Whether you have thin brows, sparse brows or thick brows we all have those days 
were we simply cannot tame our eyebrows. Use a small amount of this and comb 
through with a spooly to keep them in place all day long.

CUTICLE AND NAIL NOURISHMENT
Are you fed up of having dry nails? Use a small amount of this on your
nails to add moisture and keep your nails healthy.

LIP BALM 
Using this as a lip balm is the most popular use for this, and my favourite. Using 
this on your lips adds instant moisture and helps prevent dry lips and chapping.

FLAKY OR DRY SKIN
During the summer your skin tends to get more dry because of sun exposure. 
This can also lead to your skin flaking off. Use a small amount of this on
any dry areas to tackle the dry skin and also add extra hydration. 

BURNS 
Personally I've only ever suffered from minor burns, but they can still be 
incredibly painful. Apply this directly to the area as a quick pain relief 
because of the Vitamin E in the cream.

PEELING 
We all hate peeling after getting sun burnt, but it's also incredibly 
annoying when your feet start to get dry and peel. This cream helps
tackle dryness and leaves your skin feeling super smooth. 

DEWY MAKEUP LOOK
When it comes to makeup you wouldn't think to use a 'skincare'
item to help you achieve a dewy makeup look. Applying this to the 
tops of your cheekbones helps add a natural radiance to the skin.

xoxo
Lea-Mai

No comments

Post a comment